101. Rayvon Corporation has ------- taken over Blamen Incorporated and seized all of its assets.
102. The merger deal may be cancelled by ------- party before the final paperwork has been completed.
103. Jack Thorebon, a well-known -------, has taken over as head of the research and design division.
104. Impress ------- friends with the all-new chic design and top-of-the-line functionality of the WREX mobile device.
105. The ------- graphics and the intriguing storyline makes Donner Party 10 for the Mii console a must-buy this Christmas season.
106. The tablet device has sold so well that ------- one-quarter of Americans have the device in their homes, or have an immediate family member who does.
107. The aerodynamically ------- Aircoach aircraft is twenty percent more fuel-efficient than its predecessor.
108. In a note in the kitchen, Ms. Kim has conveyed that the food in the office refrigerator is -------.
109. ------- Kim Corporation announces the acquisition of Tremor Inc. publicly, its stock is expected to increase sharply.
110. Nathen Summers is supposed ------- all of the employee review reports by the end of the month.
(B) to submit
(D) will submit
111. The fire drill was ------- scheduled for this afternoon, but was postponed to Monday morning due to the managers’ meeting today.
112. Make sure that your computer meets the ------- requirements to run this program before purchasing it.
113. As a result of the ------- from the meeting yesterday, the office will officially adopt a “Casual Friday” policy, where employees may wear casual clothing on Fridays.
114. Questions submitted via our website can be answered ------- than those submitted via email.
(D) more quickly
115. A full list of ------- fees and terms can be found on our website or at one of our many branch locations.
116. There will be a question and answer section ------- the workshop, if participants have their questions.
117. ------- to the Creative Advertising Awards ceremony should all arrive before July 1st.
118. Will Wallace has extended his sincere gratitude to the art department employees for ------- extensive work on the project.
119. Collhan Corporation is responsible ------- the shipment and delivery of all Edge Technologies’ products.
120. Although May Santos has only worked for one week, she has already received a large amount of positive ------- from customers.
121. Tae Ming’s artwork has been received ------- by the American public, however, she is not as popular in her home country.
122. After ------- that the CEO will be stepping down, the board of directors expected that the company’s stock would plunge quickly.
123. David Peterson attributes his recent book’s success ------- to the fact that the book was supported by, Daytime Show host, Jon Day.
124. Please use the service elevator located ------- the back entrance, until the construction in the lobby can be completed.
125. Ben Burr’s project ------- was declined by the review board because it was too vague.
126. Due to the ------- of the marketing team’s research, the future success of the product line is unknown.
127. With ------- competition in the mobile phone market, sales of Isacs Mobile are predicted to decline in the coming months.
128. The Chief Information Officer’s ------- to increase funding for the IT department proved to be successful.
129. Despite many attempts to increase online security, ------- of them were successful, because the website was hacked this morning.
130. John Brenner, the HR Director, would like to know ------- employees have backgrounds in graphic design.
131. We are pleased to inform you that you meet the qualifications for the position that you had ------- and will be contacted by phone to set up a time for a meeting.
(C) applied for
132. Due to the heavy rain expected for this afternoon, the CFO has asked that today’s finance meeting ------- until tomorrow.
(A) be postponed
(B) will be postponed
(D) has been postponing
133. The new office building is located next to City Hall, and is easily ------- by subway.
134. As -------, sales of snow tires have increased significantly with the uncertainty about changing weather patterns this year.
(A) is projecting
(B) to project
(D) is projected
135. Paramount Park has miles of trails where visitors can enjoy arduous hikes or ------- strolls through the forest.
136. ------- employee that is interested in participating in this year’s donation drive should contact Emily Marston before September 8th.
137. ------- have begun for the acquisition of Blue Whale Technologies.
138. Security experts are still trying to ------- the source of the information leak from last month.
139. Interns must complete their six month probation period before they are ------- for full employment.
140. Dr. Teddy has indicated that he is available for home visits ------- it is necessary for him to do so.
テーマ : TOEIC
ジャンル : 学校・教育