101. We are open to any ------- regardless of how unimportant they may sound.
(A) suggest (B) suggestions (C) suggested (D) suggesting
102. The customer database can only be ------- by Human Resources Department employees.
(A) access (B) accessing (C) accessed (D) to access
103. The manager ------- the result of the recruitment of new employees.
(A) announced (B) produced (C) earned (D) alarmed
104. In case of an accident, UA Airways is responsible for the ------- of all passengers.
(A) safe (B) safely (C) safety (D) saved
105. Mr. McQueen had a brief discussion on the estimate ------- the Accounting Department employee.
(A) to (B) whether (C) along (D) with
106. The announcement posted online ------- the list of employees whose resumes have passed the screening.
(A) include (B) includes (C) inclusive (D) inclusion
107. Ms. Tadaki, the renowned engineer, has been a ------- figure in IT development.
(A) centrally (B) centralized (C) centralization (D) central
108. Trust, Inc., which specialized in handmade gift items, had a good reputation for ------- cheating on its taxes.
(A) even (B) still (C) never (D) frequently
109. Forego Airways, one of the largest low-cost carriers in China, charges ------- as low as $200 for international flights.
(A) fares (B) properties (C) values (D) capacity
110. Employees who requested a transfer will be informed of their newly ------- responsibilities by this week.
(A) assigning (B) assigned (C) assign (D) assignment
111. The accounting manager wants the expense reports to be submitted ------- so that he can process them before the end of the fiscal year.
(A) substantially (B) promptly (C) ever (D) largely
112. The lecturer is scheduled ------- a workshop on computer programming this Friday.
(A) giving (B) should have given (C) may give (D) to give
113. The purse you ordered ------- in three different colors and can be delivered within two days.
(A) comes (B) provides (C) sells (D) offers
114. Mr. Ronald ordered lunch for ------- and his secretary at the cafeteria since she was still having a telephone conversation with an important customer.
(A) he (B) his own (C) himself (D) his
115. Because the lecturer was running out of time, he ended his lecture after he spoke ------- about the subject of his next lecture.
(A) recently (B) slightly (C) briefly (D) hardly
116. The contract states Acute Insurance’s ------- rates in case of the termination of the contract prior to its expiration date.
(A) reimburse (B) reimbursement (C) reimbursed (D) reimburses
117. Ms. Stark was not able to attend the conference ------- she was on maternity leave.
(A) as (B) which (C) so (D) why
118. Since the renovation of the staff lounge, the level of employee engagement has been ------- higher.
(A) noticeable (B) notice (C) noticing (D) noticeably
119. The convention center ------- Harbor Station is conveniently located and has a spacious underground parking area.
(A) below (B) directly (C) near (D) among
120. The Northland Urban Design Workshop is to be held next week and is open to anyone who is interested in ------- about the construction of bridges in cities.
(A) learn (B) learned (C) to learn (D) learning
121. Those over 55 years of age will greatly ------- from joining the national pension plan.
(A) benefit (B) prevent (C) assist (D) cover
▶▶▶GO ON TO THE NEXT PAGE(^^)/
122. To maximize the performance of its audio player, Bass Sound Products worked ------- with Ryerson Electronics on its latest released model.
(A) collaborative (B) collaboratively (C) collaboration (D) collaborated
123. In ------- to the recent inflation, Local Industrial Bank has reduced its interest rates by 2%.
(A) responding (B) responsive (C) response (D) respond
124. The two applicants will be required to deliver a five-minute presentation on the subjects given to ------- of them.
(A) other (B) which (C) each (D) none
125. The committee members will not be discussing the reports further ------- the meeting is scheduled to end in ten minutes.
(A) so that (B) otherwise (C) unless (D) because
126. Ms. Jones was glad that she had ------- led the marketing team to make more sales than planned.
(A) successfully (B) success (C) succeeding (D) successive
127. ------- after reducing the price of its software program, Forward Technologies began to have more customers posting reviews of its program online.
(A) Rarely (B) Formerly (C) Nearly (D) Shortly
128. Beginning tomorrow, the Star Department Store ------- the service hours of its Complaint Department until the holiday is over.
(A) is extended (B) will be extending (C) extended (D) to extend
129. The items you ordered will be delivered immediately ------- receipt of your payment.
(A) upon (B) likewise (C) beyond (D) about
130. Martha is looking for someone who can take the night ------- in her place this weekend from 10 P.M. to 3 A.M.
(A) shift (B) task (C) diagnosis (D) response
131. St. Louise House, located in the suburbs, provides a ------- environment in which the homeless can stay temporarily.
(A) protection (B) protector (C) protective (D) protected
132. ------- the sales team has contributed to the firm’s total revenues by more than 40% this quarter, they will be given additional incentives.
(A) Assuming that (B) In response to (C) Unless (D) Since
133. Complaints were made by several employees working in the office next to the cafeteria being renovated as they stated that the noise was quite ------- to their work.
(A) disruption (B) disrupted (C) disruptive (D) disrupter
134. The V-Tech Corporation is expecting the engineers to come for an ------- of its outdated manufacturing facility soon.
(A) enterprise (B) overhaul (C) enrollment (D) admission
135. Please be ------- that the insurance fee you have to pay may increase when you renew your insurance five years from now.
(A) note (B) known (C) ensured (D) aware
136. Gloria Boutique eventually closed its doors after doing ------- in Paris for more than 20 years.
(A) business (B) reputation (C) exposure (D) compensation
137. Please note that you should give us a call to reserve the venue at least two weeks in advance when ------- an event with more than 30 attendees.
(A) scheduled (B) scheduling (C) scheduler (D) schedule
138. The regional economy is ------- to improve due to the increasing number of tourists visiting in the past six months.
(A) probable (B) scheduled (C) likely (D) applicable
139. Many customers have remained loyal to Top Motors, whose vehicles have a good reputation for their -------.
(A) durability (B) possibility (C) positivity (D) trend
140. We encourage you to select all the possible dates you can come when scheduling a regular checkup on our Web site as you may be asked to have your checkup on an ------- date.
(A) flexible (B) extended (C) capable (D) alternative
解答101. (B) 102. (C) 103. (A) 104. (C) 105. (D) 106. (B) 107. (D) 108. (C) 109. (A) 110. (B)
111. (B) 112. (D) 113. (A) 114. (C) 115. (C) 116. (B) 117. (A) 118. (D) 119. (C) 120. (D)
121. (A) 122. (B) 123. (C) 124. (C) 125. (D) 126. (A) 127. (D) 128. (B) 129. (A) 130. (A)
131. (C) 132. (D) 133. (C) 134. (B) 135. (D) 136. (A) 137. (B) 138. (C) 139. (A) 140. (D)
テーマ : TOEIC
ジャンル : 学校・教育